Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finally turned the heating on. It's freezing. I'm an icicle, curled up in bed with my fleece hat on.

Tonight was Dinner Night. Creamy mushroom risotto (by him) and chewy fudge brownies (by me). Guess who was lucky enough to get the leftovers... Then it was three episodes of 30 Rock and a short bus wait. Then a 15-minute walk home from the bus stop, sans music. Tried not to look at the haunted mill that sits across from my building. Failed. Got fairly creeped out when an almost all-black cat crossed my path. Did I mention the full moon? Didn't see any ghosts, thank god, but I suspect it'll happen sooner or later.

Not much else. Saw this earlier. Half poetry, half pretension, but beautiful photography nonetheless:




Should have been Anna Karina for Halloween. Must see The Passion of Joan of Arc. Must learn French.  

No comments:

Post a Comment